Claiming Covid-related delays (which doesn’t totally make sense given one of the projects that moved up was filmed during the pandemic and one pushed back is animated), a number of DC projects have been shuffled around.
- DC League of Super-Pets moves to July 29th, 2022.
- Black Adam moves to October 21st, 2022.
- Shazam! Fury of the Gods zaps forward to December 16th, 2022.
- The Flash jumps all of the way to June 23rd, 2023.
- Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom swims to March 17th, 2023.
WB also shared that Wonka has been pushed back to December 15th, 2023 while Meg 2: The Trench hits theaters on August 4th, 2023.
Photo from Nerdist